miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

SANTIAGO GONZALEZ RODRIGUEZ

hello, dear reader I'm 20 years old, I was born in Cali/Colombia the 27/january/1997, my fathers are Armando Gonzalez and Maria Cristina Rodriguez, I live with them and my brother Esteban Gonzalez who is 25 years old.
A part of my childhood I lived in candelaria inside a sugar cane engine think which I like because here I could do awsome thinks like climb magoe's tree, play soccer in a good field and play with many friends; whean I was 7 years old y had to move to palmira, city where City where I've had my development, I've studied where I live and where in a few words i have everything.
Resultado de imagen para palmira colombia

Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para cali colombia turismo

TALENTS:
One of my talents are cooking but more than anything I think it is the reflect of the focus, perseverance and motivation because I belive that the talent is the result of effort and passion. and if you work in your likes you'll do the best.


Imagen relacionada
LIKES :
The things that I like to do a part of cook are soccer, think that I can't do because I have my knee broke, but I hope some day return to play again, my favorite soccer team is Deportivo Cali; also I like the music, I use to hear reggaeton and hip-hop although I don't care hear other music genres and I wish some day get my own music studio.


Resultado de imagen para dr dre studioResultado de imagen para deportivo cali clasico benedetti

SKILLS:
Great part of my academic formation I got it in the military academy of palmira, where I studied primary and big part of secundary that I finished in the Liceo los angeles.
Next I studied two semesters of publicity that helped me to expand my panorama of the world and to know that it was not my thing, for that reason I requested to enter to the sena to study gastronomy where I graduated in technician in gastronomy and  motivated to me to continue in the world of the gastronomy and Now I'm professionalizing to create my own fast food company.
Resultado de imagen para academia militarResultado de imagen para publicidadResultado de imagen para sena

DREAMS:
My dreams are to be a professional person in everything that I do, to have my own food industry which reflect my knowledge and capacities; and help me to progress with my family, to have much money to buy everything that I want, to know the world , Know many cultures, many languages and why not bring something good for the world.
La imagen puede contener: 10 personas, personas sonriendo, comida

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario